Sunday, April 3, 2011

I love my life!!

Well, where oh where shall I begin? I guess I will start off by simply stating that I truly love my life. I married one of the most amazing guys I've ever known a little over 9 months ago. Our life together from the first day we met and went out on a blind date has been "priceless". Kary is not only my husband, but he is also my best friend. Whatever we are doing we usually do together and we have the best time. Yesterday we did a lot of yard work just trying to make things look the best possibly for he kiddos that came out and took prom pictures. Then last night we took the Limbocks out to eat at 5D and when Kary and I got home we watched the Ranger game on tv together. I mentioned something about how it would be neat to go watch them on Sunday ( today ). Kary said, "oh yes, i looked for tickets but there weren't any good ones left." So, that night I snuck to the computer and began the search and I found some really good seats after a few hours of looking. :) This morning I decided to surprise Kary with the tickets. I hid them under the place mats on the kitchen table and when Kary awoke I told him i had a small plan for us today. He looked puzzled and confused. Then I began to give hints as to where he could find the plans for the day. When he located the 2 tickets that I printed out he was like a lil' kid at Christmas. :) Needless to say, today has been awesome!!

I wouldn't change my life for anything. Of course my life isn't perfect by any stretch of the imagination, but it's exactly the way I want and love for it to be. :) Sometimes you just have to stop and take a breath and smell the roses and enjoy God's most simple creations in this world.

The count down is on for summer fun. :) While you are counting down thoe days, remember to accomplish great things in between and lend a helping hand whenever the opportunity comes around or better yet, create opportunities for success. Do not expect handouts, but instead be a go getter and work hard in all that you do. Be a friend, a listener, a helper & be the best you can be.
Good night ya'll

No comments:

Post a Comment