Monday, March 28, 2011

I will stand by you-

Good evening everyone. So, my title " I will stand by you " comes from the Rascal Flatts song that I just absolutely love. There are so many different meanings you can get from that song. I think it just has an over all good message about it. :)

So, I have come to realize that life can sometimes be pretty difficult. Some days are better than others & things will not always go as you have planned. The most important thing is that you continue to smile and keep your faith. The good Lord gave us close friends and family in our life b/c He knew that going through this world alone would be near impossible. Just remember to keep on believing. Sometimes "you" are that one person that makes a difference in someone's life so it's very important to keep on keeping on.

Well my friends today was a good day even though it was just Monday. My weekend was excellent b/c I spent it with my loving mother. She had a boer goat show in Greenville, so we were able to spend the weekend together & it was nice to just relax and enjoy some of the most simple things that life has to offer. I was walking down my driveway early Saturday morning and I noticed two deer grazing in our pasture. That's simplicity at it's finest in my opinion. :)

I'm the kind of person that doesn't have to have a lot to be happy b/c I find happiness in doing things for others. :)
"I will stand by you, I will help you through. When you have done all you can do, you can call. I will dry your eyes, I will fight your fight. I will hold you tight & I won't let go." true words spoken by Rascal Flatts

In closing, remember that sometimes when life seems complicated just remember to keep your faith and work hard in everything that you do. Be a good role model and lead by positive examples.

Good night everyone and remember to give thanks- Love, Coach Stansell

No comments:

Post a Comment