Sunday, May 22, 2011

more randomness from my blog :)

Good afternoon everyone :) Today is a really great day! This time next week we will only have 1/2 of a day that we have to go back to school...That kind of makes me want to get up and do a lil' jig around the house. Guess I'll save that for another time though. :)

So, I got up and did some jogging this morning. Yeah, the doctor said at my last check up that my foot should heal up on it's own if I cut out the running for a few months. The tendon swelling was all gone, but the swelling surrounding the tibial nerves was still pretty great. So, that in return has caused me to continue to have tingling and some numbness in the bottom of my foot. He said that nerves take forever to heal once the swelling goes away. He was pretty shocked though how different my foot looked from a month ago when I went. Back in April there was a lot of swelling causing all the pain and burning. Thank goodness that's gone. :) He said if I run too much that it could come back and if it does it would likely be worse than this time. Sooo, if I was smart I'd slack off on the running hu? Yeah, I'm crazy and addicted to working out...

Enough about my flat duck like feet... Lets see, this morning I woke up at 5:30 and was wide awake ready to get up. I did some jogging, baked some muffins, watered everything in our backyard and steamed cleaned the floors in the house all before 9:30.. This afternoon will consist of mowing and relaxing :) My parentals are coming over to cook out with Kary and myself tonight. I'm excited :)

So, I have decided that with each blog post I will add more random facts about myself. Hopefully I won't repeat anything, but it could happen.. :)
Here ya go with more crazy random stuff about me...
i turned 21 on friday the 13th, i treat our dogs like humans, i hate flies, mosquitos LOVE me and i'm very allergic to mosquitos, im also highly allergic to poison ivy, id rather watch the movie than read the book, i hate to read UNLESS it's an inspirational book, i take chewable vitamins daily, i hate swallowing pills, my least favorite beverage to drink is WATER unless i'm super hot and thirsty, i like to pull pranks on people, im a jokester, i wear a retainer every night and will for the rest of my life, i only had 3 wisdom teeth and so did my grandmother, im an only child, my middle name and my mom's middle name are both Ann, im scared to death of SNAKES, i've been in 2 pretty bad wrecks, my father had a kidney transplant when i was 17, my hair used to be very blonde almost white when i was in elementary school, i have a lil' bit of indian blood in me, i hate wearing dresses, i don't wear a lot of makeup, i am 5ft8, i'm not very artistic, i love to swim, sonic ice is my favorite, my favorite number is 8, i like to do things for others to see them smile, i love surprising people with things, i enjoy looking at the stars, i would rather be in the country than in the city, i like animals better than people because animals love you unconditionally, i love mowing an listening to my ipod while mow, i hate it when i run into a spider web, i try to eat healthy, i love the smell of gain laundry detergent, i like movies that are funny, scary, or that are true life, in scary movies i always have my hand over my nose and mouth so in case i scream, i love jewelry, i enjoy shopping if i know what im shopping for, i stepped on a nail once and it went up into my foot, i'm very clumsy/accident prone probably because i do everything as fast as i can and i don't try to be careful, sometimes i forget to wear my seat belt and kary always gets on to me, i love the beautiful sunshine, i put sweet n low in my salsa at mexican food restaurants, my first date with kary was a blind date, i love thinking back on memories that have been made, i enjoy looking at pictures, i love rustic furniture, my mom is my hero, im pretty outgoing, and i believe that your true character is revealed when you're alone and noone else is watching you.
That's all for now :) Til nxt time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment