Saturday, May 21, 2011

what a great way to spend an afternoon....

Howdy everyone!! So I'm sitting under the canopy out on our deck. Just enjoying mother nature and all the simple things that life has to offer.. It's a great way to spend an afternoon when you can sit outside in the cool breeze & listen to all of the different types of birds chirping away. :)
So I have a confession to make.. This time of year has to be my absolute favorite time of year. It's nice to slow down and relax a little. It's almost like the responsibilities are lessoned for a while and the chance to just kick back and enjoy all of God's beautiful creation can begin :) Sure, I get to enjoy His creation year around, but this time of year I take time to notice even more than before :)

Tonight is going to be a great night because the FISH FRY seems to be calling my name and Kary's name. So of course we have to answer the calling ;)

This is random but.... It's very hard to believe that Kary and I have been married for 11 months! It seems like just yesterday I was posting how we had been married for a WEEK. Time sure flies that's for sure, but in one month we will have been married for 1 year.. The day we got married was by far the best day of my life. Kary's the most incredible guy & husband that any woman could ever ask for :)

So, I've been thinking about how important it is to be thankful and not take for granted all the blessings that's in your life. Here's a list of just some of the things that I'm thankful for....
I'm thankful for...
God, my life, health, freedom, family, old friends and new friends that all of a sudden come into your life and add soo much joy to your day ( you know who you are :) , my job, our home & our dogs, opportunities, the ability to learn, mother nature & sooo many more things that I could go on and on and on with but I'll save the rest for another time.. I'm just a very thankful person & I never want to take any of the above for granted.. :)

This blog is pretty random, because this beautiful day and the clean air has my brain going in all sorts of directions..:) Before I get off of here and go get ready for my "dinner date" tonight :) I'll leave you with some random facts about myself.. You will soon learn that I am crazy!! haha
Random Facts Here ya Go!
i was born in december, i drink a lot of diet dr. peppers, i love waking up early and going to bed early, eating is my favorite hobby, im a perfectionist, i like things very clean and neat, sitting down for extended periods of time is something i dislike strongly, i enjoy making people laugh, i can't sing but i wish i could, i love the outdoors, i love working in the yard, summer is my favorite season, i enjoy grilling, i hate storms, i love flowers, steaks and mexican food are my favorite, sonic is my fave fast food place, i could live off of peanut butter crackers & cereal bars, i drink tea every time we go out to eat but never at home, i love the LAKE and kneeboarding, i hate going barefoot it kills my feet, i have had 3 surgeries done and all have been on the right side of my body, i'm as flat footed as a duck, i have a huge head and extremely long arms and i wear size 11 in shoes, my fave color used to be blue but i've gotten to where yellow is my favorite, i chew bubble gum only 2 months out of the year ( softball season ), i hate it when my teeth fill dirty, i hate long fingernails and especially long toe nails, when we go somewhere my first thoughts are always "where will we eat at", i dislike wathcing sports on tv but love watching them in person, i hate winter other than i get to wear sweats and hoodies, flip flops and tank tops are my favorite clothes, the only scent i truly like to wear is (love spell) by victoria secret, i always put germ x on my hands after pushing a walmart buggy or pumping gas, i love braums reeses mix, running is just a part of who i am i'd be lost if i couldn't run, i'm constantly doing something, i love going places, i love 1000 island on my salads, i hate cole slaw and potato salad and blackeyed peas, i love BREAD, good running shoes are a must, i haven't had my hair cut since november, i take extremely long showers, i love texas country music, i was jh coach of the year in 2008-2009 for the state of texas, i'm not a big fan of fishing unless i'm constantly catching something, i'm also not a big fan of fish unless they don't taste like fish haha, ilove the sound of frogs in the summer time right before dark, i love sitting around a fire pit, my husband and i dated for 4 years before he proposed to me & we were engaged for a year before we got married :) im a pretty simple country gal, i feel being a good influence is very important and making the most of each day that your alive is equally as important.. :)
That's enough for now, time to get ready to go to the fish fry so i can eat a STEAK hahaha
til nxt time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment