Saturday, August 13, 2011

There's A REASON For Every Season----


We have all heard the saying, " Everything happens for a reason." If I believe in any saying and the true meaning behind it, this would be the one! We ALL go through things in our life that we don't typically enjoy. We go through hardships, trials, tribulations, unexpected circumstances and a different turn of events. At the time that these things seem to be happening to us we feel overwhelmed, uncertain, shocked, torn apart, helpless and just depressed. We ask all too often one simple question.. WHY??? There's something that I've started realizing about life and how it works. When things happen to us, we don't always have the answers that we want to have. We would like to have everything handed to us so we know why these different things had to happen. I've learned that w/time, the answers to all your questions eventually start to appear in all sorts of ways, shapes, form and fashion. Sometimes, people come into our life at weird times and you're like, why now and what's the purpose? God's timing may not always seem right to us, but He plans things b/c He knows what's best. I've been pretty fortunate in my life and I must admit I have had a lot more UPS than I have DOWNS. I have had a lot more happy days, than I have had sad days. Regardless, I've still had those days where you feel like that world is against you and you may lose a loved one and you just don't see past the present time. You get angry and frustrated and sad and you often times can't wrap your brain around that one simple question, WHY?? When good things happen to us and all of a sudden you have someone walk into your life that's a complete God send. You wonder what you did to deserve someone of such amazing caliber. Again, God knows what He is doing. We are't suppose to question the timing but rather soak it all up and look at the big picture and try to see what there is to be learned from what's going on in your life. There's a reason for every season. It seems as though here in Texas we have 2 seasons. Cold and HOTTER THAN HOT! Regardless there's even a reason for that. I wish we had semi warm and semi cold, but I'm not the one in charge and that's a good thing :))

Tonight,I just wanted to share with you my thoughts over the statement " everything happens for a reason." I believe in this statement with all my heart. Life has and always will have many twists and turns. As humans we have to learn and take in as much as we can and keep an open mind about what's going on to us and around us. Yes, we're going to get mad, upset and hurt.. That's all a part of LIFE as we know it. What you do with your life even though you have those feelings weighing heavy on your heart, what you do with your life is what really matters. Look at the big picture, take it all in, don't jump to conclusions, allow God to work in your life and trust Him.

Take care! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment